Saturday 14 September 2013

Photo Analysis

For our photo analysis, we took 3 shots for the genre 'sport' and the target audience were 'teen boys'.


This is me playing football, we chose this action shot because it shows clearly what sport I was playing and also where I'm playing it. The school in the background shows exactly where this shot is, therefore helping the viewer understand more.

This is a shot of me playing basketball. Once again, the school is in the background showing the setting. The boys in the background are playing football whereas I am playing on my own, as far as the viewer can tell. This could foreshadow future events, such an loneliness.

The last shot is of me, once again alone, on the running track. We tried to keep the same sporting genre throughout, with most of the sports being generally male sports such as football. We emphasised the running track in this shot, and this low angle shows the whole body. The dark clouds could be pathetic fallacy, when the weather reflects a characters mood.